Image courtesy: Harold Brown
Hyderabad is a well-known city in the South India. Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state. This city is situated along the banks of the Musi river. This city is a well developed commercial center. Hyderabad city has also emerged out to be one of the important IT hub in India. The city is a very good destination for the tourists. There are some of the wonderful lakes, beautiful gardens and various other spots to visit. Also, the cuisine of this city is popular in India, so people even enjoy the some of the nice dishes in Hyderabad. However, there are certain things to be remembered while traveling in Hyderabad, which can make your travel safe. Let us check some of the 10 travel tips for Hyderabad:
1. Carrying Necessary Documents
The traveling in Hyderabad is very enthusiastic. However, there are some of the occasional checking going on in Hyderabad, which may lead to trouble for the travelers. So, carrying some of the necessary identity proofs like Pan Card, Adhar Card or Driving License will definitely help in solving some of the problem.
- Hyderabad is relatively safer city to travel and carrying the identity proof is always advicable
- Pan Card is the most sophisticated Id proof in Hyderabad
2. Weather Analysis
The weather of Hyderabad is very cool. Mostly the climate here is hot in summer and cold in winter. However, in the rainy season, there may be rains ranging from low level to high level. So, the tourists visiting in Hyderabad must be well aware of the weather condition prevailing those days. The tourist should plan the necessary precautions accordingly. Carrying the umbrella’s in rainy season is always good, as rains are very uneven.
- Sometimes in rainy season the city experience a high amoungt of rain
- In summer season the city temperature rises considerabaly. So all necessary precautions should be take in summer season
3. Consulting reliable travel guide
Hyderabad is comparatively large city. Many of the people who do not have any idea of this city may find it difficult to travel in Hyderabad. So a proper travel guide is necessary who can give a proper guidance of travelling in Hyderabad. Also there are many of the complicated roads, which can lead to various problems while travelling in Hyderabad. A travel guide will also tell all the enjoyable things that can be done in Hyderabad.
- There are many travel guide who do overcharge the tourists, so select a prper travel guide
- The city can be easily travelled with travle guide
4. Respect local culture
The Hyderabad culture is very rich and is followed thoroughly by the people there. The people of Hyderabad take great pride in their culture. Celebration of Ganesh festival, Id, Diwali and Christmas is done in their peculiar style. Also, there are some of the traditions which are highly prestigious for the people there. All these culture should be respected accordingly.
- The culture of Hyderabad is followed in most parts of Talangana and Andhra Pradesh
- The Hyderabad culture is depicted in many of the Tollywood movies
5. Knowing a little Telugu language
Telugu language is spoken mostly in the Hyderabad city. Telugu stands out to be the third most spoken languages in India. The travelers coming from outside do face the problem of language barrier, as their are most of the people who speak Telugu. Also the knowledge of Hindi language is known to few people only. Also, the boards and signs are in the Telugu language. So knowing a little Telugu will help greatly for a person.
- Telugu is one of the Dravidian family language
- Apart from the Telugu, the another most spoke language is Urdu
6.Protecting the valuables
There are some of the stealers there in the Hyderabad city, who do steal the valuable things from the new travelers. So, while traveling always be alert from these people who are very dangerous. Always keep the valuables such that it cannot be easily seen and cannot be easily stolen. Also, never let any stranger know regarding the valuables you have with you.
- There were some of the cases where the new travelers valuable were steeled
- The city is not very dangerous however a little alertness is necessary
7. Not polluting the places
Hyderabad happens to be one of the very clean city in India. So, while traveling in Hyderabad, a person should always take care that the cleanliness of city should be maintained. Do not throw waste materials or any such type of dirt openly anywhere, please take some efforts to throw it in dustbin. Also, spitting anywhere is not appreciable in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad has a nice cleanliness when compared to the other cities
- The people of Hyderbad never like polluting there places
8. Knowledge of public transport
In Hyderabad the most used ways of public transportation is by roadways and railways. So, having a proper knowledge of the public transport will make the task of traveling in Hyderabad very easy. Buses are the most sophisticated mode of transportation for short distance travel. While traveling from the railways the places near the station should be considered, to take to proper destination.
- The frequency of the buses are very nice in the Hyderabad
- The stations like Secunderabad, Nampally, Begumpet and few more stations are very famous
9. Do not let other people overcharge you
While traveling in Hyderabad, one must have a rough idea regarding the charges in the Hyderabad. The autos, private transport and some of the other services may try to overcharge the person from outside. So please take care that you do not pay extra charge for any thing. Your money is valuable, so do pay the exact charges only.
- The autos drivers frequently overcharge the new people
- Also, while shpping the possibilities of overcharging is more
10. Take proper food
In Hyderabad, you will get most of the South Indian dishes only in many restaurants. So, if anybody likes frequently South Indian dishes then its great, otherwise one needs to find other alternatives. Taking proper food along with you will advisable. Also the South Indian dishes are served in most of the restaurants in the Hyderabad. However, it would be worthy to appreciate the taste of South Indian dishes.
- The South Indian dishes are available in most of the major cities in India
- The other dishes in Hyderabad are also very tasty
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!