Image courtesy: Randy Breese.
Bangalore is the Capital City of Karnataka, is located in South-Eastern part of the State. A demographically diverse city, Bangalore has developed into one of India’s major Economic hubs and is the fastest growing Metropolis in India. Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India because of its pre-eminent position as the nation’s leading IT Employer and Exporter. The City is home to numerous public sector Heavy Industries, Software companies, IT Giants, Aerospace, Telecommunications, & Defense organizations. The Climate of the City remains pleasant and mild throughout the year.:
1. The Oberoi Bengaluru:
Award-winning gardens with century-old raintrees are featured throughout The Oberoi Bangalore, a 5-star property on the prestigious Mahatma Gandhi Road. Pampering spa treatments, an outdoor pool and a gym are provided. Personal butlers and room service are available 24 hours. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. Luxurious and elegant, all the air-conditioned guestrooms enjoy beautiful garden views. A flat-screen TV, minibar and personal safe are included. En suite bathrooms come with hot-water showers and Ayurvedic toiletries.
- The Oberoi Bangalore is within 2 km from M.G. Road, Brigade Road and Commercial Street. It is a 30-minute drive from Cantonment Railway Station and a 1-hour, 30-minute drive from Bangalore Airport.
2. Bangaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield:
Place yourself in the heart of the premier Bangalore neighborhood of Whitefield when you stay at the 5-star Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. Located next to Inorbit Mall and Sri Sathya Sai Super Specialty Hospital, the 5-star Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield has modern and luxurious guest rooms. 4 food and beverage options and a fitness center are available.The Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield is 3.2 km from Lalbagh Botanical Garden, 5.6 km from Bangalore Palace and 6.4 km to Iskcon Temple. The center of Bangalore is a 30-minute drive away and it takes 50 minutes to drive to Bengaluru International Airport from the property.
- Featuring carpeted floors and plush headboards, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and safe. They also include an electric kettle and open-concept bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
3. The Ritz Carlton:
The distractions of a high energy city fade away as guests arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, a tranquil oasis among five star luxury hotels in the modern “Garden City.” Located in the heart of downtown Bangalore, the hotel introduces seven restaurants and lounges to the city’s emerging culinary scene, a luxurious spa, and a traditional jaali design befitting Bangalore’s storied cultural past, giving the hotel a truly unique sense of place. Address: 99, Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
4. Terrace Gardens:
Terrace Gardens was established in the year 1996 as Bangalore’s first and only Bed & Breakfast. Situated in the heart of the city, it was started with a view to provide quality accommodation with a homely atmosphere.
- They cater mainly to multinationals and corporates and also have a loyal band of regular foreign visitors. We are recognized by the Department of Tourism. They has been featured in one of the Japanese travel guides for our Service, Cleanliness, Location & Value for money accommodation.
5. Cesa Cottage:
Casa Cottage hotel is a Heritage English bungalow located in the heart of Bangalore city. We welcome our guests in one of our 18 unique rooms, in the friendly and family atmosphere around the cottage. Recommended by all major international tourist guides, the place is renovated in style, bringing you all the comforts you need for a quiet and peaceful stay in the city.
- ‘Home away from home’, ‘tranquil oasis’, ‘relaxed atmosphere’ and ‘friendly, helpful staff’ are just a few of the compliments that guests have used while describing Casa Cottage. The quaint cottage is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Bangalore, which offers a comforting abode for you and your pets.
6. The Paul Bangalore:
The place to unwind. With all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. Carefully conceived and designed to offer unlimited luxury to the discerning traveler, The Paul Bangalore with its 57 suites is a 5 Star Business Hotel in Bangalore that invites you to relish luxury of a different kind. Creating higher heights of comfort and redefining new meanings to luxury, this hotel dedicates its efforts to maintaining world-class standards while constantly providing personal service without intruding on privacy.
- Strategically located in the heart of Bangalore, India’s IT hub, and bespeaking absolute comfort in a luxuriously spacious environment, The Paul Bangalore presents to you an ambience that assures fond memories of a memorable stay.
7. The Leela Palace Bangaluru:
The foundation stone for The Leela Palace Bangalore was laid in 1997 by the then Prime Minister of India, Mr. H.D. Deve Gowda and the then Chief Minister of Karnataka, Mr. J.H. Patel. Drawing inspiration from the architectural style of the Royal Palace of Mysore, The Leela Palace Bengaluru stands majestically amidst the seven acres of lush gardens and a sparkling lagoon in the garden city.
- The Leela Palace Bengaluru has garnered innumerable awards and accolades since its opening in 2001 and till date remains the only destination hotel in Bengaluru. The hotel has 357 luxurious guestrooms, multiple dining options and extensive banqueting and conferencing venues. The Collonade provides a world-class shopping experience and the luxuriously designed spa and a state-of-the-art fitness centre makes the hotel the first choice for business and leisure travellers.
8. Shangri-La Hotel:
Situated in Bangalore, the garden city of India, the Shangri-La Hotel features an award winning restaurant and 5 speciality alfresco dining options, an outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped health club.
- The elegantly appointed guest rooms include private bathrooms featuring walk-in wardrobes and rain showers, luxurious amenities, bathrobes, and a hairdryer. Daily housekeeping is included, satellite TV channels, a spacious writing desk and complimentary high-speed internet access.
9. ITC Gardenia:
Boasting an operable helipad and a spacious outdoor swimming pool, ITC Gardenia offers luxurious rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Guests can also choose between 6 in-house restaurants.Located just 4 km away from Bangalore Railway Station, the hotel is also 6 km away from the historical Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace. Bangalore Airport is 35 km away.Elegantly furnished, air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a seating area, ironing facilities, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. En suite bathrooms include a shower facilities and free toiletries. Larger rooms include a bathtub.
- Unwind at the spa and sauna facilities or indulge in retail therapy at the in-house clothing store. A 24-hour front desk can assist with 24-hour room service and travel arrangements. Airport shuttle services are also available at a surcharge.
10. Park Plaza Bengaluru:
Park Plaza is located at Marathahalli Junction between the heart of the city and major business districts in Bangalore’s Silicon Valley. Offering a spa and pool, it boasts luxurious interiors. Park Plaza Bengaluru is a 30-minute drive from Forum Mall. Bengaluru Railway Station is 10 km from the hotel. Modern interiors decorated with calming shades of grey and purples are featured in rooms. Pool or city views are offered, together with a flat-screen TV offering cable channels. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- Guests can pamper themselves with a treatment at the beauty salon, or work out at the fitness centre. Reads at the library can be enjoyed over tea and light bites at Boulangerie. Room service is available 24-hours daily.
So it is very natural that, to provide better accommodation to the business clients and employees hotel industry will also be there. Bangalore offers best business hotels and best comfort to its visitors. Below are the top 10 business hotels in Bangalore.
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!