Image courtesy: Giridhar Appaji Nag Y
There are many of the places on this earth which really touches the hearts of many people easily. Arunachal Pradesh is one such region which has touched the hearts of many of the people coming here. This region lies in the extreme east side of India. The wildlife sanctuary, mind touching mountains, swift flowing rivers and fabulous valleys have touched the hearts of many people. There are many of the places in Arunachal Pradesh which the tourists should surely visit to make their their tour enjoyable. Here we will now see 10 incredible places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh:
Tawang has one of the beautiful mountains, gorgeous lakes and mind catching scenic beauties, which has made many of the people crazy. The Twang Chu river is spread on most of the area in Tawang. The Tawang Monastery which is a popular Budhhist temple is the attraction of many people coming here. The lakes like Pangateng Tso Lake and Madhuri Lake looks very attractive.
- The Indo-China border is one of the most visited place by tourist in Tawang
- The Tawang region consists majorly of the Monpa people
The Bomdila is the beautiful place with the nice Himalayan mountains covered with snow. This region is having beautiful picturesque scenarios and large apple trees easily catching minds of many people. The Bomdila Monastery is visited by many of the people to see the rich craft and art. Here one can get different items which are made by the local people here.
- This location is situated over 8000 ft above the sea level
- People of different tribes like Aka, Miji, Sherdukpen, Monpa reside here
The Roing is a beautiful place located in a very adventurous locations. The marvelous waterfalls and lakes easily attracts many of the tourists here. This place is located near the Dibang river, giving it more attraction for the tourists. The road network has been developed very nicely in this area. The Roing Bazaar is a big market here, where one can easily find most of the fantastic things.
- Adi and Idu Mishmi are the main tribes of people living here
- The connection of Roing to the other main towns has gained it a big prominence
If you are lover of adventure and like to do trekking then this in the nice place for them. Here you can get beautiful mountains which perfectly suited for the trekking. The swift flowing rivers gives very good relaxation to the mind. The river rafting is the most cherished activity of the tourist here. Many of the tourist like like visiting this place very much.
- The festival named Nyethidow of the Aka tribe people is celebrated very much in this region
- Tipi Orchidariurm and Pakhui Game Sanctuary is the most visited placeby the tourist here
5. Namdapha National Park
The Namdhapa National Park is situated at a beautiful location. This area has extremely bamboo forest comprising the large area. The park has a large species of the animals like elephant, fishing cat, mongoose , musk deer, wild boar, hog deer and many more animals. Different varieties of bird species are also found here like shrike babblers, fulvettas, parrotbills, green cochoa and many more. Many of the tourists do visit this place.
- In terms of area, this is the third longest national park in India.
- The number of tourists visiting here are really seems increasing every year
Itanagar is one of the very nice place to visit in Arunachal Pradesh. The tourist should definitely visit this place to view some of the beautiful places here like Polo Park, Ganga Lake, Wildlife Sanctuary in Itanagar, etc. Different places in Itanagar are very nicely connected by the roads. The awesome mountains in Itanagar, easily touches the hearts of the tourists coming here.
- The Ganga lake is the most visited place in the Itanagar
- The tribal culture and other interesting things can be easily found in the Jawaharlal Nehru Museum
If you really like visiting the naturally beautiful places then Pasighat is one of the nice destination for you. There are some marvelous views here with beautiful valleys and swift flowing rivers. The well-known Brahmaputra river also flows through this region. In winters, you can even experience some amount of snow and have a nice enjoyment in the snow capped mountains.
- The Daying Ering Wild Life Sanctuary is nice place where variety of floral and fauna diversity can be found
- Pasighat is situated about 155 metres above the sea level
Ziro is the fabulous place in the Arunachal Pradesh which is visited by many of the tourists. Here you can find nice fish farms, beautiful valleys and some attractive place to visit. Roaming through some attractive orchards has always been of great enjoyment. There are some attractive dishes too served by the local people which is really very tasty. This place will really give a great peace of mind for the people coming here.
- Ziro has been named in the World Heritage Site
- This place is also known locally as “Hao-Polyang”
9. Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary
The Pakhui wildlife sanctuary is one of the best place for the animal loving people. There are many of the different types of animals found here like tigers, leopards, jungle cat, fishing cat and many more animals. This place is located very nicely at the foothills of the Himalayas. The adventurous people should definitely visit these place to have some good moments here.
- Pakhui wildlife sanctuary was formed in the year 1977
- This place is also declared one of the tiger reserved place
Anini is one of the very beautiful places in the Arunachal Pradesh. Its location is beautifully located between the tributaries of the Brahmaputra river. One can definitely come here and have some relaxation life for few days. This place is also commercially important as few small industries located here. Many of the beautiful spots can be seen here, where the arrival of the tourists is large.
- The Idu Mishmi is the main tribal people living here
- The government has taken many steps to provide facility for the tourist here
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!