Image courtesy: arunpnair.
Hyderabad is an important city situated in the South of India. Many of the different industries have developed here rapidly. The infrastructural facilities of Hyderabad is also very satisfactory. This vibrant city has recently been attracting many of the tourists from around the world. The tourist like visiting different spots in Hyderabad. However, one must know that traveling in the Hyderabad is not so easy. The people coming to Hyderabad, should try to avoid certain things, or else they may land up in problem. It is necessary that the travelers here have a nice experience in Hyderabad. Let us now see some of the 10 things to avoid in Hyderabad :
1. Going alone in unknown places
Some places in Hyderabad are having a little tedious and difficult roads. It is very hard to remember the different roads in the Hyderabad. Also, there are some of the places in Hyderabad which are not good for the stranger. There are some dangerous areas where one can see many pick pocketer and fraud people. So, it is always better that one does not go lonely and always take a known person to the destination.
- The places surrounding the Shamshabad Airport, Khairatabad Science College, etc. are a little dangerous places
- Some of the tourist had faced problems while traveling lonely in Hyderabad
2. Visiting in any restaurant
Most of the restaurants in Hyderabad consists of the South Indian dishes like Idli, Sambhar, Dosa, etc. Also, many of the other dishes have touch of South Indian flavor. Some of the tourists may not like the South Indian flavor. So, visiting any restaurant will not give them desired food. There are some restaurants which can provide different varieties of food.
- Some of the well-known restaurants in Hyderabad are Malaka Spice, Gal Punjab Di, Barbeque Nation,etc.
- “Hyderabadi Biryani” is a popular dish in the Hyderabad
3. Spitting in public places
The Hyderabad city is comparatively a clean city. Many of the public places like roads, footpaths, gardens are clean. However, still the full marks cannot be given to this city in terms of cleanliness. Recently, the awakening has been started regarding the cleanliness in the city. The most important thing here is that there has been strict restrictions on the spitting in public places. Several, fine is imposed if you spit in at certain locations. So, do avoid spitting in public places in the Hyderabad.
- Recently many of the officials have came down strict on the people spoiling the public places in Hyderabad.
- Fine upto Rs.1000 to Rs.4000, may be imposed on you, if you are found spitting in important public places
4. Disrespect the Telugu language
The people not knowing Telugu can face a little problem in the Hyderabad. As most of the people speak the local Telugu language here and very few people understand the Hindi or English language. It will be better that do not get frustrated by this in any way and try to respect the Telugu language. The language may be a problem to non-Telugu speaking person visiting here. However, Telugu is a sweet language.
- Telugu is the third most spoken languages in whole India
- People of Hyderabad are a big fan of the Telugu movies
5. Not carrying necessary Id proof
There are some of the occasional check ups going on in Hyderabad by different Government officials. These check ups are usually due to the the security reasons. It is always better that the tourists do carry the necessary Id proofs along with them like Pan Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc. If you do not have these necessary Id proofs along with you then you may face certain problems. So, always carry necessary Id proof along with you.
- Some of the tourist had faced a little problem as they did not carry necessary Id proof with them
- “Pan Card” is the best Id Proof that one can carry along with them
6. Irresponsible regarding your wallet
Most of the places in Hyderabad are very safe for traveling. However, there are some of the places in Hyderabad which are prone to pick pocketing. Some of the places are very crowded where the chances of your wallet getting steal is very high. One needs to take a wallets safe outside and also keeping the wallet in the front pocket is always safe. So, always be careful regarding your wallet.
- Some cases of the wallet getting lost have registered by some of the tourists
- The probability of getting back your wallet is very low, so be careful regarding it
7. Talking bad regarding Telugu movies
Most of the people in Hyderabad are great fans of the Telugu movies. Many a people do watch the first day first show of the movies. Every year many of the Telugu movies are released, all because of love for the Telugu movies. So, never say any bad regarding the Telugu movies and the stars in the movies. It will hurt the sentiments of many Telugu movie loving people.
- The movie like Magadheera, Gabbar Singh, Kushi, Yevadu, etc. are very famous Telugu movies
- Telugu film industry has given many of the box office successful movies
8. Eating unknown food item
Always eat the food dish which you are already aware of. Just eating any of the dish which looks beautiful will not be always nice. There are some of the local here, which are liked by the local people only. The people coming from outside may not always like these dishes. This may spoil the mood of the tourists, so always eat the food items which you are aware of.
- Some of the tourist do find the new Hyderabadi dishes tasteless
- The Hyderabadi dishes like Hyderabadi Biryani, Mutton Dalcha, Mirchi ka Salan, Shikampuri Kebab, etc. are liked by many people
9. Catching wrong public transport
The main public transportation in Hyderabad is the public buses, which are being operated by TSRTC. All the major places in Hyderabad and outside Hyderabad are well-connected by these buses. These buses are very comfortable for the travelers. However, it will be a big problem if any person catches a wrong bus. They may land up in such a place which they are totally unaware. This will be very problematic. So always catch nice and proper bus to reach the destination.
- Some of the main bus stops here are Dilsukhnagar, Jubilee bus station, Mehdi bus station, etc.
- Most of the people prefer bus to go to a long distance place in Hyderabad
10. Walking without cap and umbrella summer season
The summer season in Hyderabad is comparatively very hot. The temperature is mostly above 40 degree in summer season. It is recommended that the tourist coming here should take proper care of themselves. In summer season, always carry the caps, umbrellas and all necessary precautions to protect yourself from the scorching heat.
- In very hot summer, the temperature is always ranging from 43 degree to 46 degree
- The availability of umbrella and caps are in plenty in the Hyderabad city
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!