Image courtesy: Mack Male
Bangalore is one of the well-known cities in India and all over the world. This city being the capital of Karnataka state, it has got immense of importance in the state. Bangalore is known as the silicon valley of India, as many of the big and small IT companies can be seen here. Being a much developed city, this city is having lots of fantastic restaurants which have really lured many of the people in Bangalore. Apart from the special dishes here, these restaurants provide variety of delicious dishes. So let us now see some of the 10 Best Restaurants in Bengaluru:
1. Barbeque Nation
Barbeque nation restaurants is well-known restaurants chain all over.This restaurant specializes in various non-veg foods, vegetarian food and sea foods. People can experience some nice service in this restaurant, which can really please any of the customer. The dishes provide here are very hot which can be easily likened by the people. Some of the most liked dishes here are kadhai paneer, tikka lazawaab, veg takatak, Chicken Dum Biryani and many more.
- Sea food lover like eating coconut fish curry here
- Keshri Phirnee is one of the best desert here
2. The Royal Afghan
The Royal Afghan restaurant in Bengaluru is one of the favourite restaurants of many of the people. Here, one can experience many of the mouth watering dishes like kebabs, dal bukhara and many other Indian dishes. This restaurant is opened for lunch on Saturday’s and Sunday’s, while it is daily opened for the dinner purpose. The restaurant really looks like a royal palace.
- Different variety of wines are also available at this restaurant
- The children below the age of 12 years are not permitted in this restaurant
3. Iyengar Bakery
Iyengar Bakery what one to be the most popular bakery in Bangalore and nearby areas is now known to most of the parts of India. The Iyengar Bakery has made its distinct identity with its special dishes. The dishes like honey cake, khara bun, apple bun, benne biscuit are some of the delicious dishes from this restaurant. Many people in the Bengaluru do visit this restaurant occasionally and have a good time here.
- Iyengar chain has started its restaurant chain in most of the major cities in India
- Children’s particularly are huge fan of these restaurants
4. Shivaji Military Hotel
Shivaji Military Hotel is very popular hotel in Bengaluru. One can enjoy some of the mouth watering dishes in this restaurant. There are many of the non veg dishes in this restaurant like chicken tikka, chicken kadai and many more which are famous. The people in Bengaluru are very much fond of eating these awesome dishes in Shivaji Military restaurant.
- All Military Hotel’s in Bengaluru are very popular for awesome dishes
- Shivaji Military Restaurant is the most popular Military restaurant
5. Persian Terrace
Persian Terrace is a popular restaurant in the Bengaluru. The Persian Restaurant offers a wide range of delicious dishes. Most of the dishes in this restaurant are Arabian styled . This restaurant is very open entirely, giving a very beautiful ambiance for the people in the restaurant. Persian Terrace restaurant can really give a wonderful experience for the people here.
- The Persian Terrace restaurant has its presence in most of the parts of the major cities
- Non veg eaters like eating in this Persian Terrace
6. Brahmin’s Coffee Bar
Brahmin’s Coffee Bar is a very awesome restaurant which is having a nice ambiance.This Coffee restaurant has become the best places for many of the meetings, family functions and for the couples to have a nice moments here. The coffee served here is of excellent quality and the service is better. This restaurant is flooded with the customers.
- This restaurant is hot favorite of many of the couples
- The prices are also very affordable here
7. Imli Cafe and Restaurant
Imli Cafe and restaurant is one of the famous restaurants in the Bengaluru. This restaurant specializes in the North Indian dishes. The dishes like phulka, pav bhaji are of special interest to many of the people. The fruit juices provided in this restaurant are fresh and are of excellent quality. People come from long distances at this place to have a beautiful meal here.
- The outdoor seating provided in this restaurant are very spacious, which gives soothing experience.
- Most of the different types of fruit juices are available in this restaurant
8. I & Monkey Restopub
I & Monkey restaurant is the one of the very fascinating restaurants in the Bengaluru. This restaurant provides variety of food items with delicious taste. There are excellent Western dishes offers in this restaurant. The dishes like hot chilli sambhal, bang bang prawns are very fantastic. People having a meal here can be really seen well satisfied with beautiful ambiance.
- The Buffet offer provided in this restaurant is very affordable with price ranging from Rs.600 to Rs.800.
- Mississipie Desert is one of the most loved western dish in this restaurant
9. Vidyarthi Bhavan
Vidyarthi Bhavan is one of the most visited restaurants in the Bengaluru. This restaurant is well-known for all the typical South Indian dishes like Masala Dosa, Sada Dosa, Idli Sambhar, etc. People will come from any long distance to have a taste of these dishes in the restaurant. Another peculiarity of this restaurant is that there is always a long queue outside Vidyarthi Bhavan. People are really excited to have a taste in this restaurant.
- Vidyarthi Bhavan is one of the oldest restaurant in the Bengaluru
- The cost of the dishes in this restaurant is very affordable
Karavalli restaurant is very excellent restaurant which offers very wonderful meal experience. The various dishes like South Indian dishes, Sea foods, chicken dishes are the main attraction of the people here. The spacious arrangements of the seats in this restaurant is beautiful. People are really great fan of this Karavalli restaurant. This is a well-known restaurant in Bengaluru.
- The dishes from the Goa and Mangalore is also provided in the Karavalli restaurant
- This is a very affordable restaurant in the Bengaluru
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!