Image Courtesy: Ronaldo Lazzari
Andaman is one of the most fascinating places in India. This place being an island, one can easily see many of the beaches and natural beauty here. Apart from that this land also has some of the small and big islands which are very attractive. Many of the tourists visit this place and have a nice enjoyment there. Many people plan for their vacations in this place. This island is having some beautiful forests, stunning corals, old tribes and many more interesting things. This place is very rich in flora and fauna cover. Many travels do visit this place every year and have some enjoyable moments.
1. Carrying the Visas and Permits
All the Visas and permits should be carried by all the tourists. This spot being very important from the tourism point of view, there is protection given to the place by the administration.
- Many places in Andaman require has constant check-ups by officials
- Keeping visas and permits will always help the tourists
2. Proper knowledge of the climate of Andaman
It will be very best if one visits the Andaman Islands in the month of October to May. In this climate, the weather is very clear and one can enjoy the beautiful beaches in Andaman. One cannot enjoy the full beauty of Andaman between Junes to September as there is heavy rainfall in this season.
- The daytime temperature is between 35-39 degrees in Andaman
- In night the temperature is between 15-19 degrees
3. Scuba Diving
Scuba Diving is one of the very interesting things that many people like to do. Exploring the sea life and observing the different amazing things lively in the sea, is very interesting. There are important Scuba Diving places in Andaman like Barefoot Scuba Resort in Havelock Island.
- Most tourists do Scuba Diving in Andaman.
- Andaman is one of the best places in India to do Scuba diving
4. Cellular Jail in Andaman
This jail is one of the important places in Indian history. This jail was used by Britisher’s against the Indian nationalists. This is very interesting place that every tourist should visit.
- Many of the Indian nationalist had to face this jail during freedom struggle
- It is a jail with very large space.
5. Cautious from tribal people
There are many of the tribal people dwelling in Andaman. Although these people are far away from tourist places, however one should not try to go to remotest place, as most of these people are not friendly and they may be dangerous.
- Different tribal groups are still in Andaman
- Sometimes they dislike the tourists
6. Visiting Radha Nagar Beach
The Radha Nagar Beach is a very beautiful beach in Andaman. One can enjoy the long beach and the clear water on the beach. The wonderful sunset on this island looks very awesome.
- The beaches of Andaman are always flooded.
- Many beaches have has nice facilities for tourists.
7. Different Museums
There some of the outstanding museums in the Andaman. Various types of bio diversity can be easily seen in these museums. Some of the different museums are Anthropological Museum, Science Centre, Kalapani Museum and many more.
- Amazing things can be seen in museums of Andaman.
- Museums like Kalapani Museum are known to most of the people in India.
8. Carrying light clothes and woolen clothes
The climate of the Andaman is very extreme. The climate is very hot in day and very cool in night. So lighter clothes will be helpful in afternoons and woolen clothes will prevent from cold in night.
- Many of the tourists do not have idea regarding the climate
- There is proper availability of clothes in Andaman.
9. Consulting a tour operator
Although one may have a proper knowledge regarding the important places in Andaman. However, it is not very easy to travel in Andaman. So appointing a proper consultant for Andaman trip will be a big advantageous for the tourists.
- There are many tour operators active in Andaman,
- Some of the tourists really get confused while visiting Andaman.
10. Enjoying the Water Sports
There are varieties of water sports in the Andaman. Many of the tourists enter in this water sports. People from all age groups of people enjoy playing this water sports.
- Andaman has different types of water sports.
- Many of the people like enjoying these water sports.
These are some of the awesome tips that one must see while visiting in Andaman. This will surely give lots of fun in Andaman.
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!