Image courtesy: John Perry
The Mumbai city is called the city of dreams. Many people come and live in this city with lots of hope. Many people are not able to fulfill their dreams, however their are some people which have successfully fulfilled their dreams. There are many such successful people in Mumbai, which have built a great home. These villas are very expensive, however they a beautiful design structure which can be easily liken by any person. It will be very exciting to watch such expensive villas in Mumbai, which are very awesome. Let us now see some 10 Most Expensive Villas In Mumbai:
Gulistan is a beautiful villa in Mumbai. This is a high priced bungalow worth Rs. 270 cr. This bungalow was buyed by Mahindra Group. This bungalow has a big area surrounding. The color given to the villa looks fantastic.. This bungalow catches the eyes easily of the passerby people.
- The buyer of this bungalow is Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- It is believed that the redevelopment of this bungalow may take place very soon
2. NCPA Apartments
NCPA Apartment is a another villa in Mumbai which is situated in the South of Mumbai in Nariman Point. This villa is spread over a large area. The NCPA being situated in South Mumbai, it has got a great significance and its prices are also very high. The sea face is very clearly viewed from this villa. The NCPA villa is liked by many of the people.
- The South Mumbai is having the highest real estate rates in whole Mumbai
- The nearby area of NCPA Apartment in having all the necessary amenities
3. Villa Nirmala
Villa Nirmala stands out a beautiful villa in Mumbai. This is one of the old villa in Mumbai. This villa is built in a little old fashion. However, the area comprised by thos area in large enough. One can feel very relaxed in this villa.
- The Peninsula Land has buyed this beautiful villa
- The Villa Nirmala is having a great outer space area
4. Gautam Singhania Residence, JK House
The Gautam Singhania’s residence JK House is very awesome villa. This villa is vertically very big. The value of this villa is around 150 crore. This villa looks very great and wonderful. This beautiful villa is one of the main attractions in Mumbai. Many of the different architecture can be seen in this villa.
- This is one the tallest residential place in Mumbai and India
- This JK House has become a brand name for many villas in India
5. Rana Kapoor residence, Tony Altamount Road
Rana Kapoor’s residence is located at Tony Altamount Road in Mumbai. This place was earlier owned by Citi group. However, now this villa belongs to Rana Kapoor who is the Yes Bank’s CEO. The worth of this villa is arounf 120 crore. This villa is equipped with beautiful nearby area, having all the necessary amenities.
- Apart from Citi group, the GlaxoSmithKline also has some share in this villa earlier
- This villa is having an attractive looks
Napean Grange villa is another one of the expensive villas in Mumbai. This one of the oldest villas, which is spread over the area about 28,000 sq ft. This villa was earlier owned by the Kapadia family. This villa may appear a little old style from distance, however this is awesome when one comes near it.
- This villa was built in the 1918 year
- The location of this villa is a little difficult and tricky to reach
7. Mehrangir Bungalow
Mehrangir is a large and expensive villa situated in Mumbai. Dr.Homi Bhabha was the owner of this villa. The cost of this villa is high enough as large as 372 crore. This villa is having a very nice greenery around it, which is filled with different types of plants. Also, the large area of this villa is fantastic.
- Many people desire of this villa to be converted into a museum
- This villa has many of small and big rooms inside it
8. Jatia House
Jatia House is a very wonderful villa situated in the Malabar area of the Mumbai. This are is one of the affluent areas in Mumbai. The owner of this villa is Kumar Mangalam Birla. The cost of this villa is 425 crore.Any person gets really amazed upon watching this villa. There are many of the people visiting here to watch Jatia House
- When Kumar Mangalam Birla buyed this villa, it was considered one of the most expensive transaction in India
- This villa has got many of the big people desire to buy
9. Lincoln House
Lincoln House is another massive and expensive villa in Mumbai. This villa belongs to the Cyrus Poonawalla. The cost of this villa is 750 crore. This villa is situated over a large area of 50,000 sq ft. It’s location nearby the seaface has made this villa more attractive. The Lincoln House villa is known not on,y in India, it is also known all over the world.
- It is believed that Cyrus Poonawalla may build up some property here
- This villa is having a fabulous nearby area, which really can mesmerize anybody
10. Mukesh Ambani Residence, Antila
Antila is the most expensive villa in Mumbai. This villa belongs to Mukesh Ambani. The cost of this villa is Rs. 10,000 crore. The Antila villa is spread over the 4,00,000 sq ft. This villa appears very fabulous and royal. The Antila villa has now become one of the main attractions of the tourists
- Antila villa is the second most expensive villa in the world after Buckingham palace
- The owner of this villa Mukesh Ambani is the richest Indian
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!