Image courtesy: Prince Roy
The Andhra Pradesh is an Indian state which lies in the South Eastern part. Hyderabad is the capital of the Andhra Pradesh state. The major language spoken in this region is Telugu and also Urdu is also spoken is some of the regions. Andhra Pradesh is gifted with rich natural environment. Towards the east of Andhra Pradesh there lies the Bay of Bengal sea. This region is culturally very rich. Many of the tourists do come to Andhra Pradesh as this place is having some nice caves, hills & valleys and most importantly there are many of the pilgrimage places here. There are many of the wonderful places for the tourists here. Let us see some of the 10 Best places to visit in Andhra Pradesh:
Tirupati is a very famous place in all over the world for the great Balaji temple. Many of the people come to this place with great devotion to visit the Balaji Temple. This place is very important from cultural and religious point of view. Every year there has been tremendous increase in the tourist who are visiting the Balaji temple here. The tourists also like visiting other temples. museums , waterfalls and many more.
- All the major Hindu festivals like Sankranti, Mahashivratri, Krishna Janmashtami, Ganesh festival are celebrated here enthusiastically
- Talakona Waterfalls is another most visited spot for the tourists
Visakhapatnam is a big city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The city is located in the East of Andhra Pradesh. Beautiful beaches and carious wildlife sanctuaries attracts the tourists here greatly. There are different of the hill stations here which perfectly suites for the trekking purpose. Also, the awesome beaches are very best destination here where one really have great enjoyment.
- “Yarada Beach” is a very beautiful beach which is visited by many of the tourists
- Visakhapatnam is showing great development in the IT sector recently
Nellore district is situated in the east side of the Andhra Pradesh state. Nellore place is very good in the agricultural activities. The Pennar river flows throw this region, providing very good water supply for agricultural activities. This place is gifted with very nice natural beauty which attracts the tourists. Also, there are many of the beaches around in Nellore. There are some of the well-built forts and temples in the Nellore.
- Some of the famous forts are Venkatagiri Fort, Udayagiri Fort
- The Mypad Beach and Pulicate Beaches are very attractive in this place
Kurnool is a wonderful district of Andhra Pradesh. The place is having some of the ancient paintings, rock carvings. Also there are some of the mysterious caves in some parts oof Kurnool. The tourist are highly attracted by all these and many of the shopping items have given a different glamour for the Kurnool. There are many of the tourist coming to this place.
- The name Kurnool is derieved from the famous Kurnool Fort
- Kurnool is also know as “The Gateway of Rayalseema”
Kadapa is having some of the beautiful ancient carvings. This place is very beautiful in landscape. This place is having very good deposit of the Uranium, which is why this place is even known internationally. The climate of Kadapa is dry and tropical wet, which is very conducive. The tourist visiting to this place like travelling through roadways as road network is very well-built. Also, some of the pilgrimage places in the Kadapa is constantly pulling many of the people here.
- Bhagvan Mahavir Government Museum is one of the most visited place here
- The word Kadapa means “Gateway” in Telugu
Ongole is very well-known for the attractive beaches, which are visited by many of the people in the holidays. There are also many of the temples out there in the Ongole which is visited by many of the tourists there. The temples are made particularly in the Dravidian style. The water games played in the beaches here are really very remarkable. Many of the tourist do enjoy the water games here.
- Vodarevu Beach, Kothapatnam Beach are veryu awesome and visited by m any people
- The famous temples here are Kashi Visweswara Swamy Temple, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir
Puttaparthi is a well-known all over for the famous Satya Saibaba religious place there. The place being very religious, many of the people do visit this place from many of the parts of India. The Chaitanya Jyoti Museum is really worth visiting where you can get really a nice experience. The Chitravati river is very fabulous which is also seen by many of the people coming for pilgrimage.
- Anjaneya Hanuman Swamy Temple is very popular temple here, which should be surely visited by the people
- The original name of Puttaparthi is Gollapalli
Chittor lies in the Poini river valley. Chitoor is a very nice place for the people to just rejuvenate themselves with some of the attractive hills, rivers, forts,temples, etc. This place is not much developed as ccompared to the other places. However, its natural beauty can really make many of the people mad. Here there some of the amamzing fruit collections like mangoes, sugarcan, grains and peanuts.
- Kaundinya Wildlife Sanctuary is really worth watching for the tourists
- The food items are at very affordable cost here
Rajahmundry is a very well-known place for different temples here. The temples are very nice carved with the ancient Dravidian style. Also, the river Godavari flows through this region. Many of the tourists flock to this region, having some enjoyable moments here. Rajahmundry is very rich both culturally and agriculturally. The well-known long road and railway bridge connects Rajahmundry and Kovvur.
- Godavari boat travele is a never to miss activitiy for the tourists
- Rajahmundry is also called as “The Grand city of Culture”
Amalapuram is a beautiful place in the Andhra Pradesh. This place is very well-versed in the vedic culture. Rice and coconut is found in very abundance here.This town has recently shown great development in education and commerce. There are some of the tourist visiting this place. The tourist have a very nice enjoyment here in such natural beauty.
- The temple of Venkateswara is very famous here
- The food available here is very awesome and delicious
Thanks for visiting 10 Tips!